Got Sperm?

Donating Sperm for Money According to site stats, 57% of you do. For the other 43%, see “Got Eggs?” More than ever in this crazy world, everything is for sale. Everything. That includes your genetic material, should it be deemed up to snuff. And if it is, you can make money with it. While this […]
Continue reading…

 

Blog it, Earn it

It’s 2016 so you’ve heard at some point (or maybe a thousand) about starting your own blog. If your first thought is “that’s way too complicated for me” -wrong. Even the most technologically less-than-savvy among us can do it with ease nowadays. The 90’s are long gone, my friend. With the “can I” question out of the […]
Continue reading…

 

Animal Sitting

Do you like animals? Of course you do. So why not earn serious money spending time with them? Of the many ways to earn money, both on and offline, earning money pet sitting may perhaps be the easiest passive income source of them all. For those of us blessed to have a beloved pet, we […]
Continue reading…

 

Does Uber Make Money?

As an Uber driver, this is the single question that everyone invariably asks: Is Uber really profitable? The short answer is “Yes”. The more salient question -“is it worth it?”- is more complex. Read on. I’m going to assume you’ve already checked that you’re familiar with starting up with Uber. If this is a foolish assumption, […]
Continue reading…